Edited 01/08/2018 Outline For Constitutional Fundamentals “Frequent recurrence to fundamental principles is essential to the security of individual rights and the perpetuity of free government.” Utah Constitution, Article I, Section 27: Fundamental Principles “. . . [B]ecause the tendency of … Continue reading
Visit the Website
- The Implied Powers of Congress
- “The Branches Have Overcome The Roots – Jacob 5
- A Jurisdiction Foreign to Our Constitution
- Click it or Ticket
- Eminent Domain – Creating a Law Unto Themselves
- Lock-in Letter – Points of Authority
- Supreme Court Justice Roberts vs. Natural Rights
- Tax Filing Time – 2018 – Lie To Us Again!
- The Shared Responsibility Tax – Direct or Indirect?
- To Supreme Court Justice Roberts – And ACA