This is a reasonable axiom that is learned from history although not well learned and followed by subsequent generations. Niccolò Machiavelli, expressed this principle [1469-1527]: ”Whoever wishes to foresee the future must consult the past; for human events ever resemble … Continue reading
Visit the Website
- The Implied Powers of Congress
- “The Branches Have Overcome The Roots – Jacob 5
- A Jurisdiction Foreign to Our Constitution
- Eminent Domain – Creating a Law Unto Themselves
- Lock-in Letter – Points of Authority
- Supreme Court Justice Roberts vs. Natural Rights
- Tax Filing Time – 2017 – Lie To Us Again!
- The Shared Responsibility Tax – Direct or Indirect?
- To Supreme Court Justice Roberts – And ACA