“Frequent recurrence to fundamental principles is essential to the security of individual rights and the perpetuity of free government.” Utah State Constitution Article I, Section 27 Khizr Khan boldly addressed the Democratic National Convention holding up his copy of the … Continue reading
Visit the Website
- The Implied Powers of Congress
- “The Branches Have Overcome The Roots – Jacob 5
- A Jurisdiction Foreign to Our Constitution
- Eminent Domain – Creating a Law Unto Themselves
- Lock-in Letter – Points of Authority
- Supreme Court Justice Roberts vs. Natural Rights
- Tax Filing Time – 2017 – Lie To Us Again!
- The Shared Responsibility Tax – Direct or Indirect?
- To Supreme Court Justice Roberts – And ACA