Occam’s Razor Principle “Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.” Or, keep things simple. I have posted several notes on the subject of federal and state taxation. It is possible at times to get lost … Continue reading
Visit the Website
- The Implied Powers of Congress
- “The Branches Have Overcome The Roots – Jacob 5
- A Jurisdiction Foreign to Our Constitution
- Eminent Domain – Creating a Law Unto Themselves
- Lock-in Letter – Points of Authority
- Supreme Court Justice Roberts vs. Natural Rights
- Tax Filing Time – 2017 – Lie To Us Again!
- The Shared Responsibility Tax – Direct or Indirect?
- To Supreme Court Justice Roberts – And ACA