IF YOU ARE WILLING TO USE IT. . . . “The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes . . .” Constitution for the United States of America Article I, Section 8, cl 1. Understanding just what it … Continue reading
Visit the Website
- The Implied Powers of Congress
- “The Branches Have Overcome The Roots – Jacob 5
- A Jurisdiction Foreign to Our Constitution
- Eminent Domain – Creating a Law Unto Themselves
- Lock-in Letter – Points of Authority
- Supreme Court Justice Roberts vs. Natural Rights
- Tax Filing Time – 2017 – Lie To Us Again!
- The Shared Responsibility Tax – Direct or Indirect?
- To Supreme Court Justice Roberts – And ACA