To the President of the United States and Congress: Many of those elected to positions in government have occupations outside of government, e.g.; doctors, educators, accountants, lawyers and the like. They are well educated in their field, however, can they … Continue reading
Visit the Website
- The Implied Powers of Congress
- “The Branches Have Overcome The Roots – Jacob 5
- A Jurisdiction Foreign to Our Constitution
- Eminent Domain – Creating a Law Unto Themselves
- Lock-in Letter – Points of Authority
- Supreme Court Justice Roberts vs. Natural Rights
- Tax Filing Time – 2018 – Lie To Us Again!
- The Shared Responsibility Tax – Direct or Indirect?
- To Supreme Court Justice Roberts – And ACA